how do you ask your potential again-employer (who employed you for your internship) about your pay for your next stint there, in an email?
"How much will you pay me, ah?"
"Am I taking a pay cut?"
"Are you STILL paying me INTERN PAY??!??!?!"
"I WANT STAFF PAY HOR."
"I want many money."
"I am willing to work for free, actually, but if you want to pay me, okay lor."
"No no no, let me be a volunteer. Please don't pay me, I'll feel bad."
"Okay you can pay me, but I MUST come on Saturdays and Sundays. MUST."
in the end i was too humji and just wrote:
"Also, would like to know how much allowance will I be given?"
i was that close to doing emotional blackmail by putting a smiley face at the back of that question (we all know how hard it is to break horrible news to a smiling person, right), but thought it was just half a step closer to putting $$ as eyes on my face. there's no such emoticon for email pleas, anyway.
so i've sent the mail out, praying for God's will to be done. AND I SHALL HOPE FOR THE BEST...rate.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home